TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets to attend the AIBI Congress (“the event”) are sold subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Tickets for the event are only available to be purchased via the AIBI Congress Website: www.aibi-congress2019.co.uk
- The event may be cancelled/rescheduled at any time at the total and unfettered discretion of the organizers and except that a full refund of the price paid for a ticket shall be given, the organizers shall have no liability whatsoever to anyone who has purchased a ticket.
On-Line Payments & Invoicing for tickets
- Making payments either via the AIBI Congress 2019 website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions so please read carefully.
- If making payment via invoice, payment deadline dates are outlined on each individual invoice which will be forwarded separately either via email or post following the request.
- We cannot accept liability for incorrect payments or administration errors on the part of the client.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason. If the card supplier declines payment, we are under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your bank account.
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party.
- In no event will AIBI be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction or if invoiced via your account.
- Cancellation of tickets for either delegates or partners can only be made without charge until Tuesday 30 April 2019. Following this date, all cancellations will be made with 100% charge.